Prep4S Ltd (trading as Debut) (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use our App, download our App, subscribe to any of our Services, use our interactive services, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with an App. The information you give us may include:
- Address (including post code)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Preferred work location
- Education Stage
- Disabilities (if any)
- Are you the first in your family to go to university
- Sexual orientation
- The postcodes you have lived in between the ages of 11-16
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Whether you attended a state school
- Languages spoken
- Whether you require a work Visa
- Work experience
- High school qualification and results
- Degree subject studied
- Degree result
- University attended
- Education stage and timing
- Your interests
- Behavioural traits as measured by psychometric testing
- Phone number
- Your username and password
- Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you use our App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting. (Device Information);
- details of your use of our App including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data, (Log Information).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Uses made of the information: We use information held about you in the following ways:
- We may also invite you to certain applicable events such as conference calls and interviews as part of the services we provide.
- We may also offer you the opportunity to have any application auto-populated using the information provided by you. We may engage a third party to provide this service and you acknowledge and consent to such third party accessing your data solely for the purposes of auto-populating application forms.
- We will use Device Information, Log Information for our understanding of how you use our App, to ensure that it is optimised for your use and that we are targeting the right users.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined. Other than to employers who are advertising roles via the App, We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other third parties, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 50 men have used the App on any given day). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our third parties’ wishes by displaying their information to that target audience.
Why we collect your personal data
Your personal data is collected primarily so that you can effectively use our App and the associated services. In using our App you will be required to provide you explicit consent to the following use of your personal data:
- Contact by us for the administration of the services provided by our App, to invite you to events and to provide you with information regarding Debut and its associated services;
- The provision of your personal data to interested third party employers who are advertising job roles via our App;
- In response to Talent Spots and other tools associated with using our App;
- To aggregate your personal data with others personal data into a non – identifiable form in order to carry our analysis of our users for internal business purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose all the Submitted Information we collect from you when you register or use our App to the third-party employers.
We may disclose your Submitted Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Prep4S Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Prep4S Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Certain Services may include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
In accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws, You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification, a right to restrict our processing activities of your data and a right of erasure.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for any marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You will be required to provide your consent to the processing of your Submitted Data by checking certain boxes in the App. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third party employers, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which our App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Applicable Data Protection Laws gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that such Data Protections Laws. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Debut, January 2019